Home Educator Workshop
|Fun Pots recognise the importance of expressive and creative learning with practical, hands on experiences. We are keen to offer an insight into the world of pottery painting in a supportive and encouraging environment.|
Participants will have the opportunity to experiment with a range of different pottery painting techniques and tools including brushstrokes, banding wheels, Kemper tools and sponge shapes. You will also have a rare chance to see behind the scenes to discover the process involved in creating a finished, fired ceramic. You can try your hand at glazing plus see up close and personal where the magic happens in our kiln. We will explain the traditional process of firing pottery and how modern-day technology has made it possible for everyone to enjoy making their own masterpieces.
Our special home educator price for a two hour workshop is £16 per painter.
What will it include?
*A piece of pottery to paint (6 inch square tile, regular mug or miso bowl)
*Full introduction to painting techniques and tools
*Studio tour including kiln introduction and the opportunity to have a go at glazing
How to Book
|Spaces are limited to 15 places so booking is essential! Please contact us to arrange a date if you are interested in our Home Educator workshop.|
To book your place or for more information call the studio on 01444414234, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a Facebook message! (Recommended age 6 years to 15 years but everyone welcome)
|We strive to provide an all-inclusive experience. If you wish to discuss any specific learning needs then please contact us directly via email (email@example.com) or telephone the studio on 01444 414234. If you have any ideas or suggestions for themes or topics that you would like to see in future sessions, please let us know below.|
All workshop attendees can take advantage of a reduced annual membership fee when you join on the day. Annual membership represents the most cost effective way to make regular visits to continue developing painting skills. Annual Membership Info
Don’t miss out on future workshops and events. Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates via email (You can opt out of receiving our updates at anytime) Sign up here
Are you part of a Home Educator group? We can work with you to tailor make a workshop to suit the needs of your group. Call or email for more information.
Terms and Conditions for Home Educator Sessions
|• Each child must be supervised by an adult who remains with them at all times during the workshop activity. (One adult can supervise more than one child booked onto the activity session.)|
• All bookings to be made and paid in advance of the workshop activity.
• It is the responsibility of accompanying adults to ensure children behave appropriately and with respect in the studio and towards other participants.
• Fun Pots reserve the right to ask anyone behaving in an unsafe or disruptive manner to leave the activity.
• Only children booked onto the workshop may participate.
• 10% discount for groups of 10 or more children booked at the same time onto the same workshop activity session.
• The studio will remain open to the general public throughout the workshop but will ensure a Fun Pots facilitator is with the workshop group throughout the session.
• Cancellation and refund policy – to cancel your workshop place you need to let Fun Pots know via email or telephone no later than 5pm on the Saturday before the the session your child is booked onto.